Send a video and work through your issue directly with Caroline!
1 hr1 hour
135 US dollars
HOW IT WORKS
- Please check the calendar and choose the available slot that works for you!
- Coaching sessions are held Monday – Friday, 9-5pm EST/USA and on Zoom. (Zoom is free and accessible worldwide at www.zoom.com.)
- If you do not see a time that works for you, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work it out!
- We will meet on Zoom where we can discuss your questions, concerns and goals as well as review your video together.
Please send me an email at email@example.com with your questions, concerns, and/or goals at least 24 hours before the scheduled call so I can be sure I have received them. Please be sure I have confirmed receipt and that I can see the video clearly at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled call.
- Send one, 5-minute video or several short videos, not to exceed 10 minutes total.
- When preparing the video, please narrow your focus down to the most important area you need assistance with, and film that area.
- Make sure the video is either from your phone or another high-quality camera and not from your surveillance camera. (They are often too blurry.)
- All video footage MUST be clear, meaning that the challenge at hand needs to be easy to identify. For example, we will need close-up shots of the areas that are in question, or are of concern, in your work with your horse. If your footage is blurry, too far away, or too close for us to detect the issue at hand, you will be asked to record and submit new footage.
- I can accept videos via email if they are 25mb or smaller. If it is larger, please upload to a video platform and send me the link. (Most students create a private YouTube account and upload their videos for easy viewing.)
YouTube is the preferred platform. If you send me a link to a different platform such as OneDrive, I cannot guarantee I will be able to view or download.
++++++++++ IMPORTANT ++++++++++
Scheduled calls must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance or the session will be charged.
Sessions can be rescheduled one time before they are charged.
We apologize for any inconvenience.