How it Works
- Once your payment is received, I will contact you with availability.
- Coaching sessions are held Monday – Friday, 9-5pm EST/USA and on Zoom. (Zoom is free and accessible worldwide at www.zoom.com.)
- We will meet on Zoom where we can discuss your questions, concerns and goals as well as review your video together.
Please send me an email with your questions, concerns, goals 24 hours before the scheduled call.
- Send one, 5-minute video or several short videos, not to exceed 5 minutes total.
- When preparing the video, please narrow your focus down to the most important area you need assistance with, and film that area.
- Make sure the video is either from your phone or another high-quality camera and not from your surveillance camera. (They are often too blurry.)
- All video footage MUST be clear, meaning that the challenge at hand needs to be easy to identify. For example, we will need close-up shots of the areas that are in question, or are of concern, in your work with your horse. If your footage is blurry, too far away, or too close for us to detect the issue at hand, you will be asked to record and submit new footage.
- I can accept videos via email if they are 25mb or smaller. If it is larger, please upload to a video platform and send me the link. (Most students create a private YouTube account and upload their videos for easy viewing.)
YouTube is the preferred platform. If you send me a link to a different platform such as OneDrive, I cannot guarantee I will be able to view or download.